Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It's perfectly natural he's sleeping out in a tent. He made the mistake of inviting all the classmates into his home, so what can he do? If he was going to kick them out, he wouldn't have brought them there in the first place. On the other hand, he probably couldn't sleep well in a room jam-packed with other people. If you are used to sleeping alone in a room of your own, suddenly having lots of people there may bother you. I'd say, realistically, his best bet would be to cut his losses, leave the cave house to the girls and make a new home for himself somewhere sufficiently far away. He might even choose a place with a nice view while he is at it.

WTF really MC, you are letting those thots sleeping in your own house while you sleeping in a tent...

Double-page supporter
He said there was 20 girls, but hes surprised tehres a girl he doesn't know ? Would of been more impactful if he woke up and she was riding him.
Also, if theres 20 girls, then teh guys just left ? Thats also alot of mouths to feed.

@dobatag Yeah, just thinking the same thing.. Its his house. if 20 girls stay in it, then its fine since they dont have to if they dont want to stay with a guy (they didnt seem to care stripping down in his hosue either). Hes the one whos let them stay,. yet he goes outside and camps in a tent as if hes impeding on them... like wtf.

Aggregator gang
Unbelievable.

Also... PLEASE TELL ME HE SUBJUGATED ALL OF THEM! That'd be funny, I think.

Dex-chan lover
soo the author thinks woman are mostly parasits?
i mean come on ... sure maybe heat vampires but i heared that most woman are also humans and able to be independant

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja
soo the author thinks woman are mostly parasits?

I guess I don't even understand picture books.. Because it seems that I am missing such a big statement.

are the author of this story a middle-schooler?

many thing are not explained, its already 9th chaps. and so many unnecessary thing are drawn. wasted of paper and ink. even the joke are not funny at this point.

first thing first, why are they summoned to this world, a whole class at that, 40+ people at that. in the middle of a forest. and yet among those 40, none has rationale thinking. are they not try to understand their situation? are they not try to figure out where are they? why are they still not headed to nearest settlement? one of the geek kid mentioned a town, why a they still camp in the forest? are the old man of the white room does not tell anything?

most of the kids got super cheat jobs and title, yet done nothing. only the geek group so far done something but still not enough. a lvl19 ninja saved by a jobless? what a crap.

4 star in rating already super generous of me.

Users who are viewing this thread