Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13 he's perfectly content being alone but is still kindhearted and willing to lend a helping hand. Rather than chatting with everyone he still just wants to be alone in a tent. Its just that his outstanding ability puts him at the center of attention.

Fed-Kun's army
@kuzunagi13 i consider myself a loner most of the time but... i rarely go out and other stuff...(over 2000 hours in some games...) but sometimes i do ask my friends if they wana eat out or hang out somewhere (but its like once a month) most of the time im home right after class and playin games tho but i do enjoy the times im out with friends

Dex-chan lover
My music playlist got me symphonic metal cover of Galop Infernal for this chapter. So appropriate.

Dex-chan lover
Brings all the girls in his class to his house,
Wakes up and finds random girls showing up.

As long as the girls actually starts working and not being annoying or dead weight, this might actually be fine.

Dex-chan lover
Yay new gir--------wwwwwaaaait.
Stop, me. Don't get the hopes up, just in case author suddenly declares this new character a male.

Fed-Kun's army
Started with seven girls(including the class prez...) and now there's a lot more.... Are they dividing like amoeba?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba

Aggregator gang
Have to say that I'm a bit annoyed he gave up his house to them and I really hope the girls' previous experiences have taught them to be more appreciative of who is helping them out and that they need to do what they can to help.

Double-page supporter
A lot of people here in the comments are misunderstanding the word "loner". Just because you're a loner doesn't mean you're an incel lol

Contributor
Fucking hetare loser... sleeping in a tent before your house really? It's your house.
The author's sense of logic is really messed up...

Users who are viewing this thread