Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

While I do feel I've been lied to, seeing how the title has the word 'loner' but he isn't, I actually appreciate that he isn't. There is already a lot of Isekai that has lonewolves already. For once an Isekai with huge group and actually do decent is nice.

Dex-chan lover
A skill taking cheat? I think killing others to take skills is not that bad of an offer.

Dex-chan lover
For a series with lonely in the name, page 13 is like the most japanese people I've seen in a single panel of an isekai... Though granted some other full classroom series are close.

Again they pulled the cliche like a super mature high schooler
Is it mandatory in Japanese manga?

Aggregator gang
Jeez, the bitches finally went their way! I love his chunni lines at the end though lol, also, what's up with that friendly fire at the end? Dude seemed to get killed in a comical manner... Is this Nichijou?

This is so annoying with how nice this character is and like I get it they get cheats and all that with that overly nice act but that just makes me feel like shit for thinking of not wanting that many girls at my place and with their personalities I would kick them out or scare them to leave by sexual harassment of course I wouldn't actually sexually harass them but just scare them because I wont necessarily be mean to them but I wouldn't let them do the crap they are doing now like barging into my room and basically taking over the house just like before this guy makes my thoughts of not wanting to help these people seem cruel so like why cant there be something different because this exact part of the manga feels suffocating sorry for complaining if I am the only one feeling like this and for thinking of rejecting these people because I would rather have only 1 person to talk to maximum 2 while still feeling comfortable

So probably a classmate who gets the skills of people he kills...

Dex-chan lover
yeah sure , they let you sleep in his damn house but you need to test him
he gives you food but still a need to test him

how is it even a test to show up in the morning and tell him its breakfast?

Why did the girls test him after he feed them?!? I cant even lie though girls do that in real life two.

Dex-chan lover
The manga really makes the girls out to be worse than they actually are. She wasn't trying to test him she wanted to apologize to him because she thought the reason why he didn't sleep in the house was because the other girls were protective of her since she was attacked.

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know, as irritating as the girls are sometimes, they are so damn adorable. Everyone of them is so fucking cute! If it wasn't for his social issues, he could have his pick of any one of them. He's become the most reliable guy they know.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the girls test him after he feed them?!? I cant even lie though girls do that in real life two.

Cuz, "girls"

It's his house, food, protection + he saved them due to their own request and they have the gall to test him? If they don't like him, no is stopping them from leaving. I hate how the MC just accepted that, what a fucking pushover..

They tested him because they believed he had a motive that would bring them harm. After all, nothing in this world is free. Anyone not understanding that is being naive.

Users who are viewing this thread