Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Only Bad Skills!? And Twice as Many

Aggregator gang
Bingo, props to everyone who said Lenses = Appraisal.

It's a bit annoying some of the Magic and Skills names changed though...

This guy had the set up to become the next shield hero but he's a little bit stupid. I like him!

Dex-chan lover
Not his fault to waste the stats on luck with it 'capped twice', the god wasnt too helpful to him. But from all stats Luck is one that is more likely to be impossible or really hard to improve, you cant really 'train luck' I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he is OP.
That is just how isekai series go. They start the guy with something that seems like a bad situation but suddenly HE WAS OP ALL ALONG.
And then he goes around collecting girls, blowing shit up, and getting rich.
Not sure how he will collect girls with the Loner skill. Maybe by using the Manipulate skill.

Dex-chan lover
the tgheme is also harem
so loner isnt preventing that somehow

also with spells like teleportation, gravity and temprature ... dont see how these 3 can be shit
so yeah op from the start

Loner vs Monster Girl Minions
Lenses can see everything + Appraisal
Villager A Bag + Packing + Gravity
Luck Maxxed after Dice roll

Did he just drink river water without boiling it prior to it , is the writer retarded, does he wants for kids which read this to die , is he a maniac killer ? That's japan for you

Dex-chan lover
Boiling water is a must for stagnant water. Boiling running water should be done but it's not that dangerous.

Why does he have Teleportation? What idiot didn't nab that in the beginning.

In the LN Gravity is just supposed to be Weight and Teleportation is just Movement. Though they have the potential to become gravity and teleportation much later.
Also Luck was at (Limit Break) due to the double max.
Not sure if this a translation thing or just changing it up in the Manga, but it seems like a confusing change if deliberate.
On top of that, one of his useless roles should be "jack of all trades", as such I suspect it'll be much more confusing as the story progresses if that is not clarified.

MC "I have only useless skills."
Gravity, Teleportation, inspection skill etc...

Guess the MC is just an another idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
What
@feha Considering he got it for free, he doesn't have room to complain in this instance. Yes, if I had to pay for it, I would have been fucking pissed... but he didn't, so all he has to do is figure out ways to minmax them. And even then... this doesn't truly go into the rule fudging that this world will probably have... how far would it go to define 'home-base?'
And even then, we have no idea what happens. The 'loner' skill gave him the beast taming/slaving owning skill at the cost of not being able to join up with others. Considering this is an isekai... would you WANT to join up with a vast majority of people you end up meeting anyways, considering how these go?
if he considers the “world” his home?

Users who are viewing this thread