Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Is It Just My Imagination, or Has This Become Survival in Another World

Dex-chan lover
"Ah all my skills suck, but wait they are actually good if used right" stories are fine if done well enough, but uhh this doesnt feel like it comes close to being done right. Like at least have a chapter or two of a struggle to make use of them or something to make the turnabout feel earned, just instantly showing how lucky and good the stuff is just invalidates the whole thing with literally no struggle.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, shout out to the tards complaining about the mc not being a complete invalid having to protect himself with a rubber spoon.
Read the summary before reading the manga, it might give you an idea what the story is about.

So I just read the first chapter of the novel so to give more context for the skills and what they cost.
Also remember that each person only got 50 points
The cost for different items
For items they cost 5-50 points with Consumables like potions costing 5 points and other items between around 5-30 points. Sets like the villager set, holy knight and great sage cost 50 points.
Martial arts like cane art shield art and swordsmanship all cost 10 points.
skills cost 10-30 points
basically all of the skill that are still remaining cost 30 points.
magic cost 10-30 points but all of the remaining one cost 30 points.
special cost 20-50 points. They don't seem to tell you the cost of the remaining specials.
Titles cost 10 points
As you can see many of the remaining skills have high cost and it is questionable if they would be useful so it is understandable that no one wanted to use more then half of their points for items or skills with questionable use
List of items MC got and cost
So the MC got
Stat dice - 10 pts
Villagers set - 50pts
contact lenses 30pts
cane arts - 10pts
Health - 30pts
Walking - 30pts
Gymnastics - 30pts
Sensitive body - 30pts
Temperature magic - 30pts
magic packing - 30pts
weight magic - 30 pts
movement magic - 30pts
ho-so-ren - 20-50?pts
Dexterity poor - 20-50?pts
Kino no Bo- useless person 20-50?pts
Hikikomori - 10 pts
Nito - 10 pts.
Loner - seems to be a title he already has
So a total for everything would 420-510 points approximately 8-10 times more points then what the other classmates got
There also the fact that he lucked out big time and got two maxs from the dice so his total stats are way beyond what any of the other classmates have.
So it won't be surprising if he ends up extremely OP
Some details about the description for the items and where they come from
For the skills and items there either doesn't seem to be a description or a short one sentence description like walking just says" to be good at walking" and both dexterity poor and kino no bo- useless persen just has "level rises slower." So for a good number it seems that you have to guess what they actually do.

The next part was kind of hard to understand but if I understand it correctly
Skills are created from the remnants of souls of people who have been recognized by god or have exceeded god. So the god doesn't fully understand what the skill do but knows that they are useful

Fed-Kun's army
Goblin slayer would be disappointed. Even if a club is short, anything that is that heavy is thrown will obliterate most people.
Nice chapter anyways; this pace and approach is pretty unique for the piles of other isekai that exist.

Double-page supporter
Something has occurred to me. I thought he wasted a lot of points by hitting a cap on luck. But it says "limited exceeded" which means god allocated him above what should be the maximum possible luck - likely well above. So he has a totally broken sort of luck. The other attributes he can raise normally, but he broke the cap on at least 1 stat.

If only most people understood how "temperature" truely works.... this guy is an idiot, i really hope he learns HOW to abuse it

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. A luck build dares to increase other stats, even when leveling up, automatically? What heresy is this!

Dex-chan lover
A luck build is already unfair but you dare give him other stats too?
What were those goblins doing by the way? Looking for villages to kill I think.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he be fighting with a cane? Why does it looks like he is using a wooden sword.

Banned
Normal JRPG : Level up and gain fixed, generic skills (and small attribute gains) at predefined levels.
Normal WRPG : Level up and gain skill / attribute points to spend on what you like, though there is usually a progression tree.
Isekai LN Adaptation: Have a thought... "GENIUS INTELLECT UNLOCKED" ... Look at a thing... "OMNISCIENCE UNLOCKED"... Fart... "GOD OF THE FOUR WINDS UNLOCKED".

Dex-chan lover
The author could tone it down with the skills and abilities that MC obtains, and take advantage of the ones he already has, but as long as it keeps being this survivalist kind of adventure I'm 100% okay with it

if i was the mc i would ask the old man to take all the skills and my SP to make a new skill for me called predator

Dex-chan lover
Its fine to increase all stats a bit on level up, but his stats more than doubled from lv1 to lv2, geez.

Here's to hoping he gets to use a quarter staff since staffs (especially quarterstaffs are far closer to a cane than a spear). Please I just want a character who uses a quarterstaff it's been my longing my entire life

Users who are viewing this thread