Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Just What is a Geek?

I feel like I might drop this soon. While this story gets some points for not letting the MC meet any girls the moment he got transported to another world, this manga seems to have too many tropes I do not like. Giving this one last chapter before deciding whether or not to drop it. On a side note, what has the isekai genre become? I consider the MC not meeting any female characters a good thing despite not having any impact on the plot itself.

Contributor
@MesaOracle
And again, they're kind enough to help and to show the rope.

'Cause I don't think it'll be the same case if it was a geek which have been bullied and isolated from everyone in the class.

Double-page supporter
simple thought, those that don't work, don't eat

Banned
Because surviving is such a drag...

And they'll probably even be surprised / outraged when they end up being made into sex-slaves and raped on a regular basis because they're no good for anything else.

Double-page supporter
Let them fend for themselves lol

Also, whats with the MCs lame commentary,
Didnt like this chapter, even tho it provided some information. But properly put my finger on it, just seemed lame. I think its cause for some reason the MC is putting the president on some pedestal ? which sounds stupid. President this, president that. It adds to his lame commentary

Double-page supporter
cove3.jpg

Now do u understand why we don't fucks with these niggas

They Lazy
Bummy
Ugly
And Musty
Ughhhhhhhh

Aggregator gang
This is what I expect of how a class summoning would end up as- Well to be honest, considering previous group assignments in my class, I'd say they wouldn't be reduced to this level of incompetence, though the delinquents are the wild cards.

Loner skill was made to survive a group of kids.
Class president trying to hold it together

Users who are viewing this thread