Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - Coffin

Dex-chan lover
Death March Isekai suffered from the same disease, but at least it sells volumes.
I wanted to defend that one because there's parts I really enjoyed, but the quality of the story rises and falls like the tides... so there's also spans where it's almost enough to make me give up on it.

For Death March Isekai I'm not sure it's the author getting burnt out, or more of there being dull exposition poorly crammed into the manga because it's 'necessary information' later in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to defend that one because there's parts I really enjoyed, but the quality of the story rises and falls like the tides... so there's also spans where it's almost enough to make me give up on it.

For Death March Isekai I'm not sure it's the author getting burnt out, or more of there being dull exposition poorly crammed into the manga because it's 'necessary information' later in the story.
My take is that for Death March isekai the author is plagiarizing. Aside from being bland, he seems to pick what is trending in syouetsu during that time and adds it to his plot. Maybe this is the reason why Death March is still on-going as a light novel. You don't need to release WN when you can rip off from other sources. Just repackage it as your brand.

Dex-chan lover
Probably wouldn't help most of cases and I don't think most people go check forum other than comment and manga section
But people who like to dig into forum can referring to your thread when other people find the same issue
You never know, a little thing you do may be useful for some people 😉
I want to know how to put images in the forums too. That image didn't help me.

There is a specific panel in a manga on mangadex that i want to post in my comment but can't seem to do it.
1) I tried copying the page link and pasting it when the "https://" shows up.
2) i tried opening the image in a new tab and copying THAT tab's link to paste it after the "https://"
3) i tried copying the image itself to paste in the box that shows up after tapping on the quotation marks

What exactly am i doing wrong?

MD@Home
I want to know how to put images in the forums too. That image didn't help me.

There is a specific panel in a manga on mangadex that i want to post in my comment but can't seem to do it.
1) I tried copying the page link and pasting it when the "https://" shows up.
2) i tried opening the image in a new tab and copying THAT tab's link to paste it after the "https://"
3) i tried copying the image itself to paste in the box that shows up after tapping on the quotation marks

What exactly am i doing wrong?
Did you paste in the right place?

Screenshot-2023-03-27-08-36-01-289-com-chrome-dev.png

Or maybe your link just doesn't work as image 🤔

Attach your link, so we can test it

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately that is link to manga chapter not an image
You can't directly get image link from MangaDex reader. Right now the only way to get image link from reader is checking network tab on browser console
thank you for helping me out.
I think I know what to do now.

Double-page supporter
Seems like the author has run out of motivation, so the artist is carrying the team by drawing full chapters of every minor event.

This chapter was a single dungeon rush from the holy knights (which also was happening last chapter)... and after being repelled this time they released the MC's next waifu (who was already revealed at the end of last chapter).

Hopefully the new waifu inspires the author to actually build a storyline again. Otherwise I expect this manga will produce several more chapters with zero substance before finally sputtering out.
You have things backwards and very wrong. The author wrote the novels, not the manga. More specifically, the initial WN, the LN, then the R18 version of the WN, which is better than both. The artist in question - whom you seem to credit with "carrying" this series - has radically altered it in a very bad fashion. This adaption is beyond inferior to what I linked, to an amazing degree. I'm reading this adaption simply to kill time, and I'm at least grateful since it introduced me to the rather excellent, if insane novel. Still, you're blaming the wrong person.

If I had to find any fault with the author, it is 3rd person perspective chapters, where people tend to drone on too much, which gets old. As for the manga itself, I probably wouldn't have so much complaints (though it wouldn't be noteworthy either), if I didn't know the source material.

Users who are viewing this thread