Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
these kind of series do better with more tension but most tension for this series was lost ages ago rip

Heh Thats newton first law i'm guessing "An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force."

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
Boys are horn idiots that are capable to do things, girls are useless, emotional and need a man to take care of them.
There are a lot of things even with how little interaction there has been between the characters.
I'm not saying it is a bad thing, if anything it is realistic, but it is there.

Dex-chan lover
This artstyle is so cute aaaaa, prez is also much cuter than what i imagine

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
You're right it is realistic. The girls have op magical powers and don't know how to use them nor how to survive alone because the only ones who did were the nerds who they kicked out. And do you know why the nerds knew how to use their powers? because they are otakus who read shit-tons of isekai manga. Not to mention that most men have survival instincts.

I've looked up a couple survival experiments in the past and one of them involved a group of men and a group of women who were sent to two separate island, and guess who won.. yes the men. The men had very quickly begun trying to find a source of water and a beach so they could catch fish from and were merrily sitting by a campfire.. and the women, well they had somehow ended up looping for two days in a jungle and several of them broke down during the trip (I shit you not these women were comprised of some fairly athletic women) and drank from a dirty puddle and when they finally arrived at the beach they realized that they didn't know how to make tools or how to fish.. the show was cancelled.

It may be hard to hear but It's something ingrained in us women to rely on an man most of the time, we've only recently become independent, and a group of girls relying on a man who has shown them that he knows what he's doing isn't all that far fetched. Men hunting and building is something that's been around since the cavemen.

Yes to most people a manga like this would be pretty sexist, and so what? Japanese usually have a different standpoint on this topic and don't really find something like this sexist, most Japanese manga have women like this especially shonen or isekai, if you're looking for a manga without that you should probably read a shojo isekai, you know the copy paste ones with the man character reincarnated into a shojo villain.

Dex-chan lover
@Echonic
Yep. that's what I was talking about actually.
Nowadays being realistic is being sexist because of everything you said, you are not wrong and it is more a problem of today's society.
The reason I said it has a negative side is because I really wanted the boys to ditch the girls and do their own things as the girls have been just weight so far and when they do it the one that should stay alone picks the girls up with only negative consequences to him. The MC is not wrong in doing it as that is just what is instinctively for him to do but doesn't change that it is sexist by today's standard.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Now that I think about it isn't this manga called "Lonely Attack on the Different World" what part of being lonely involves having a bunch of dead weight attached to you in the form of cute highschool girls?! And you're right, leaving them alone is probably the best choice seeing as he's basically giving them all the tools that they should probably learn to use and make themselves instead of leaving them alone to figure it out, kinda hoping that the moment they see civilization he ditches on them.

Double-page supporter
He’s mixing and mashing his available skill set to get a desired outcome, and it’s sad that so few series actually do this, because it greatly increases how interesting an MC’s moveset can be

Fed-Kun's army
@Hamin yes, sadly. rip. I really wanted it to be an actual 'lonely attack'.

@Echonic I wouldn't use game shows to draw conclusions. They are profit driven after all, so the contestants can get chosen based on how much drama they will create for the viewers to enjoy. Sounds like the show miscalculated how much they could put into the second group and still have things continue.

Users who are viewing this thread