Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Why is she so overprotective with him? It's not like he single handedly saved her entire group.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the point in restricting his movements. He lived just fine on his own in the middle of the forest before he met the girls. He can live on his own in the middle of the forest again. He doesn't need them for anything. He can just go off on his own and live well, as he did before the girls barged in on his peaceful life.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I'm officially done with this MC for being a complete beta

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, bitch. What's up with that overly protective mother charade she's got going? This never pop up before this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan probably a combination of old habits dying hard (he wasn't a troublemaker before and prez was in charge of everything) and knowing where your trump card is in case shit unexpectedly goes tits up (those troublemaker brats are still out there and a god did just mass summon them to do something more than serve as his personal entertainment I think) is very reassuring.

This is where you hit her with the old “Will you take responsibility allowing me not to got?” 😁

Dex-chan lover
I hope he ditches that busy body because if not this will just be boring af.

Dex-chan lover
Cant he just have the girls take on quests and then beat the creatures or whatever for them while they give him the reward so that he atleast has some type of earning even if it’s only a small percent?

Dex-chan lover
What a self-ri..hmhmhmm. It's his money and she just barged in and made him spill berry juice over the designer wear of that expensive shop, because...he wasn't home early. It's her f*cking fault he lost all of his assets, as now he couldn't just take a few item less. I take it, he got hold on all items for a discount, so it went well, also because of her, yet still she messed with him picking his gear to survive in this world. Can't she see, she is killing him?

@FgoSegul: That...sounds reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread