Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@PatateAuMiel: The title itself isn't lonely but translates to "alone". Which is of course wrong at the moment as he is in a group for some reason

Why did all the items combine randomly and why didn't we get to see the stats? is that price even normal? Why does the prez have the money when he killed pretty much everything and didn't get to level up because he was with them? Why doesn't he tell the guild to screw off with its rules and let him join? Why listen to the prez? he should just leave to go hunt stuff. this feels so incredibly slow with nothing happening, this was far more interesting early on ~_~

after all the complaints... Thanks for the translation, not your fault the author is sucking atm.

@StLL Well if he abuses his power she can use that overpowered ability to take away an ability of his. So it like trying to escape from a prison and if you get caught the warden takes one of your arms

Fed-Kun's army
actually where is the "loner" and "neet" part on him come from?

loner? he didn't actually a loner isn't it? look at the girls and people who is get around him.

neet? even though become an adventurer is like getting an odd job, but it's still considered as a job, right?

Double-page supporter
@UncleKarma but everyone is afraid of her skill so if she did that he could tell the others leaving her ostrasized which she is terrified of happening
since if she uses it on him its her using it on an ally and their saviour so the other girls would definitely put distance between them

Being a loner and neet are not personalities and certainly do not make you unique.
That is what sucks about a lot of isekai , that they make the protagonist a loser to relate to all the losers out there but losers will remain a loser in other world too, hence where the "cheats" come from.
That's just lazy writing , sure I enjoy these types too but there's too many of these nowadays , we need something refreshing , this market is too saturated

Dex-chan lover
@FartsMcgee Being a loner is a personality trait. Being alone isn't. 'Loner' just means you are fine, or even more comfortable, with being 'alone'.

Double-page supporter
Fuck off class pres, this is getting annoying by the minute. Loner skill show us your magic and seprate this group of annoying dead weight. These women are nothing but shackles to his progress.

This is getting boring very chapter. It looked promising before but now not so much. Which is disappointing. Author please don't ruin it.

Double-page supporter
I really don't like where this story is heading. Imma read 2 or 3 upcoming chapters to see if it gets any better and if not I might as well drop it because I already have my hands full with other manga.
No point in reading something which doesn't interest you anymore.

Banned
He isn't "in a group". He was, at most, "with a group"... or "alongside a group". The point is that membership with the group is not included.

He should've left the moment they got out of the forest. It's been irritating me every time he says "we" like he's a member of their group. I get the Class Prez worries about him but she worries about everyone. Not like she'd leave with him if he said he was parting with them.

I'm just glad that he spent all the money on himself. I was so sure all the girls were gonna blow it shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread