Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Are you saying that im saying what she’s doing is reasonable or that my idea is reasonable, qelix?

Dex-chan lover
The class president is clearly worried about him because 1) she likes him and 2) he's a complete moron, incapable of interacting with others and liable to get into some REAL trouble with people or organizations, or the law.

And yes, he was living on his own in the forest. That does not change the fact that he's a complete moron.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, please just tell me if this is adapted from an translated light novel and that someone who has read it is kind enough to spoil me if he ever ditches these girls.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, to me it seems more like she's keeping him around because he's useful, not because she's overly worried about him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a more I read a more I think those girls take advantage of MC too much, they even restrict his decision

this make me want to follow this manga less and less -_-"

@cor3zone is correct.
He is their sugar daddy and she is the queen bitch.
Queen bitch had to keep sugar daddy around or her position in the social hierarchy is lost.

Thankfully this is a comedy manga, if not holy shit it is a bit dark how manipulative they openly are of MC.

Supporter
Nah, she's keeping him around cause she's worried he's gonna jet again and go loaner-mode. She likes having him around and she's trying to keep the class together instead of having them all split up like they did at the beginning of the series. She's the class prez so of course she's gonna try and lead them as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he even listening to her? He's stronger than their entire group combined.
And he can't become an adventurer because he levels slower and is still under 10. But why should that stop him from going out, getting monster parts, and then selling them directly?
So many things in this series make no damn sense.

Fed-Kun's army
meh dropped it, MC such a beta guy, real loner don't take order from anyone

@Nehona
I don't doubt your second point but your first point is amusing.
If she actually give a shit about him and not simply stringing him along since he is useful, she would have been the one who wakes him up in the morning since no woman in love would allow another bitch to barge into her territory and man.
And she would had chosen to stay with him at the guild, assigning another bitch to lead the bitch squad into the quarters instead of ditching him like yesterday garbage when he is down and depressed.

Either that or the author never had any woman actually fall in love with him before writing this down.
Since this is comedy, it is better not to think too much but it is pretty amusing.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger He's listening to her because he's a total pushover. The entire trip to town was pretty much against his will, he just had to help the girls for some reason. And you're right, nothing's stopping him from bypassing the requests and just selling materials, since he already sold the magic stones. Nothing except class prez, that is. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Took him long enough. I hope this means he will leave those girls behind and go out to develop himself on his own, like a real loner should. It's pointless for him to stick to the others, in fact it only harms him.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
Because the threat of getting captured by the delinquent students is still present. Haruka was still sticking to the girl group until they meet the geeks or the sportsmen group again, but the restrictive attitude of the club prez is pressing his hermit/solitary buttons.

Double-page supporter
ZOMG he isn't lonely 100% of the time!!!!!!!!!

Seriously you people are annoying with the same pointless complaints every single chapter. Makes me regret even reading the comments.

Aggregator gang
I feel like this chapter was a lost of time really. I like the mc, but plot can't move on with the girls with him, at least I think like that.

Users who are viewing this thread