Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - A Loner Friend?

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac:
it's not like all skeletons are undead after all right? some are golems made of bone or moved by spiritual possession, so outright dead ghost type using physical medium, the bones from a dead body, to interact with the world
Isn't that what is commonly (read: standard fantasy) an undead skeleton? A skeleton raised again using magic, most commonly the necromantic lores? I mean, there are different types, like spirit-possesed, both "natural" and raised but in the end they are the same ol' bones. (unless they have intelligent and/or powerful possessors, which means trouble)
Bone golems are ussually known as magical constructs that use bones as building material. They don't have to limit themselves to a single skeleton, the bones used doesn't have to be "as-is" and neither have to have an humanoid form. If you want an example, search "Ossiarch Bonereapers" for a slideshow of all kinds of bone constructs.

I can't wait to the classmates' response to Angelica. President's gonna faint.

Nxs

Now let's hope that she'll get new body then she'll be perfecto

Aggregator gang
I don't care if it's just an armor with girl shaped. I will bang.

Supporter
I can guarantee that his classmate will still get jealous

But at least now she can walk around in towns

Double-page supporter
@PupunInTheHouse
I vote for option C:
She obtains a skill along the lines of "spirit manifestation" that allows her to manifest her original appearance over her skeletal body.
Furthermore the duration and quality of the skill will increase with the skill's level while its upkeep costs decrease.
As such if that skill is maxed out it can be used without mana cost (meaning she can then use it all the time) and it will be so perfect that you cannot tell the difference to a real living human in any way as long as the skill is activated.
That is what I set my money on.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god that it amazes me in situations like this where the entire fandom of a series somehow manages to collectively agree that a literal skeleton is best girl two chapters after she's been introduced. I mean it's true, but still.

Goddammit. Never expect comes the day where I think Skeleton Girl is the best girl.

Also it’s interesting that the living armor reconstruct it self to fit Angelica’s body when she still have human flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread