Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Stampede

Dex-chan lover
I really hope armor prez sticks around as a love interest

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000

Oh, I actually thought about how Skelly-chan could be the boss but I wasn't sure I wanted to consider that she needed to be defeated. I would have expected that a stampede would occur with the dungeon boss' will and I don't think she wants that. Is she even still a monster? It seemed to me that she probably was a strong adventurer who reached the last level but was defeated by the boss (the black shadow thing absorbed by MC's staff) and then used as a puppet. I guess we'll learn more about her later.

Actually now that I'm saying it, if the dungeon boss is the black mist thing, and it was absorbed by MC's staff, was it ever defeated? Maybe MC can just wave his staff and guide the monsters back in the dungeon now. It might be that because MC is incredibly excited right now he is unintentionally triggering the stampede.

It still makes no sense where the monsters are coming from.

Dex-chan lover
This series is like grandma handing out cookies and candies left and right. An Oda-ish mangaka would have skipped page 11 and made readers wait until either a fight climax or until they decided to make camp for the night.
It's different and easy and keeps this series a happy read.

Double-page supporter
@Kireato
I'm also thinking "What was the boss and the thing that killed the boss are rampaging upwards" is what's causing the stampede. The monsters are instinctively bugging out as that dread feeling of the lowest levels is getting closer and closer. There just happens to be people in the path of their escape.

Dex-chan lover
Man goes into dungeon looking for rare drops and comes out with waifu, his loot rng is insane

Double-page supporter
@onion_horse
My Labyrinth Boss Couln't Be This Cute!
or
My High School Waifu and My Isekai Reincarnated Skeleton Labyrinth Boss Waifu Can't Possibly Get Along!
Is It Okay to Pick Up Skeletons in a Dungeon?
hmm that might need a spinoff too
Is It Okay to Pick Up Skeletons in a Dungeon Gaiden: Villager Staff(?)

@Kireato No, the dark mist was sure defeated because he also used the same staff and power for the undead lich and gotten an item from it. Seeing that both Skelly-chan and dark mist may even be the same as once death happens Skelly would no longer be counted as human or person but as an undead monster or boss. And usually it is not the will of the final boss but usually the will of the dungeon as the hatred it hold towards the light usually follows this path.

@Kampfarsch
Since the item can only dispel a single curse it most likely dispelled the cursed armor being unremovable, and her being alive again is sue to thw necromancy orbs control over life and death.

Users who are viewing this thread