Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - My [Thinking Capability] has stopped

Dex-chan lover
Wholesomeness Overload!!!!!!!!
But yeah, author did a great job with Skeleton/Armor Girl.
Also people need to stop complaining about how this doesn't make sense or why this is different from the novel.
This this is a Adventure Comedy manga, yeah there's Action and etc...., but this focus on the Funny Adventures of the MC in another world, and is also hard to a manga compress everything written in the book in 12+ pages, something has to be left out.

Banned
Best girl.
Been reading the LN and the dungeon arch drags for a loooot, maybe 20Ch or so, on the other hand, Haruka is completely unhinged but it's understandable because for about 2/3 of the LN he's being harassed by that other useless prez, and while I understand the whole thing is about him and his HS buddies, I wouldn't mind if the mango takes another direction and focus on ex-skelly-chan and him.

sooo... where is the "Lonely" part of this that comes into play. For the definition of lonely is
: without companions; solitary.

@KiTA
Mc was calling Whatever-kun with random names and one of them turned out to be the right. Mc doesn't know or remember which was the right name.

I read web novel version with mtl and couldn't understand whether they had sex after returning to the cave or not. It was said that mc got two skills like "sex mastery" or something like that. Or maybe it was his delusion. I'm not sure if I understood it right. Could he have gotten such skills even without doing the actual deed?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I've found it to be a minor struggle merely explaining directions to someone with no language in common. But apparently she was able to convey all that with "gestures".

Dex-chan lover
@Gyuri
i think that is mostly for the WN, because the WN got forced to go r18 because of sexual depictions at some point (like from chapter 296), yeah, they did it at that point in the WN, but that part is not in the LN, and the manga is based on the LN, so yeah, that is probably not gonna happen, specially not the r18 from the WN in the future, dunno what gonna happen with the future labyrinth emperor/kings after Nefertiti (mummy girl, should be in the next LN volume, 7), since that is pretty much r18 content in the WN

@tseng
@gyuri
SOOOOOO, if you read the novel. Can you give me a quick run by of what happens overall throughout the novel? Also, does this loner get into a relationship with Angelica or with someone else. I appreciate it, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@anime_simp_senpai i put a spoiler in the comments of the next chapter, regarding how the WN went, which is different how the LN and manga is going anyway, but
in the WN he get into a "relationship" with all the labyrinth emperors which are 5 "monster" girls (more like undead girls) and all the female classmates, for more info check the comment in the next chapter lol, dont think he is in any relationship in the LN yet so far which is at volume 6, around 300 of the WN, but like i said, WN and LN/manga are different products

@tseng
thank you, yeah I just read the next chapter and saw your comment. Thank you for explaining it, I guess there's something to look forward to.

Fed-Kun's army
End it here nothing else is needed its perfect now.
@tseng I hope that does not happen and its only her ONLY I WON'T ACCEPT MORE!!!

Yeah as expected, she's truly cute. 900x better than the wet cardboard girl.

Users who are viewing this thread