Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. Most of his "useless skillz" will end up being overpowered, as well as his Neet and Shut-in titles, for absolutely no foreseeable reason.
Meh. That being said, if I'd only read every isekai's first chapter, I'd always go: "meh".
True LOL. I remember reading this many months ago. Within 5 chapters or so, this beta male folded and allowed the nasty females to literally leech off of him. Nothing about this isekai manga is about "loneliness".

I really wish he would have told all his classmates to kick rocks when he got them into town. It was so much better when he was by himself with random encounters. I especially can't stand the class prez or how everyone just does what she says, like grow a pair people, think for yourself

Can someone tell me what chapter is latest chap in WN or should i read it at the first chap?

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps getting worse as it goes on.

Everything about it is terrible.
I would recommend everyone to stay far away from this wreckage.

0.1% rate and getting it on the 74th try? Dang lucky... At least make them kill a few hundred if you're gonna boast a 1/1000 drop rate...

I like how dude keeps saying he’s a loner, but does everything he can to help out his classmates, and make them stronger.

bot

ok the nun in a steel ball was hillarious, as was the personality change~ hope the bath mental treatment backfires.

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah, he is absolutely smashing them in the LN, now I am convinced.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a piece of shit for the fist 20-40 chapters, and I mean ƴe aulde Compleat Piece of Utter Sheiße; the only thing going for the title is the extensive world-building.

After chapter 50, it really starts to take off, and by chapter 100... it all goes just according to keikaku.

(Translators note: keikaku means plan)

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny the mc was supposed to die at the end. But the author retconned it

Also are mc being a rizzler in the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread