Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, guys. Guys. GUYS.

What if all of it is a lie? The skills, the stats and status screens. Like, the author made it all up!

I know.

It's crazy.

You'll say "Nah, fam, videogames don't work like that." And damn straight you will be right left. Don't buy into boomer propaganda.

Tbh the comedy really isn't there for me, but I suppose I'm enjoying the story.

This seems like the kind of manga where it's LN version would be way better..

Fed-Kun's army
was good premise in the beginning chapters. really a bum now.
LN might be good to skip around.

Group Leader
Note that the title is not accurate at all, he is not a loner so far (chapter 15)
It is a pretty good manga though

“I’m getting tired of the old men. Wasn’t I supposed to meet beautiful ladies?” — says the MC, while surrounded by girls that he admits are cute, yet he can’t wait to ditch them.

@PsychoJing
I'd say, with so much isekai being pumped out constantly, everyone is getting over-critical of the genre.
Ironically, pretty much everything wrong with isekai can be found in the entire [anime] manga industry as a whole.
I don't know why everyone's standards for this was so high.

ahhh, you are 100% correct!

but the reason everyone's standards are so high is because everyone that loves anime/ manga were brought here here by the true 9/10 -10/10 masterpieces
and are hoping to find another.

(eg: after watching: Astroboy, Macross, Record of Lodoss war, Ninja scrolls , Berserk, Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z (in the 90s), Death Note, Gundam Series,
Ranma 1/2 [the only excellently done harem ive seen, and the one that started it all], Ghost in the Shell, Space-battleship Yamoto/ Starblazer, Galaxy 999, Vision of Escaflone, Evangelion,
Fate stay/night, Magica Madoka)
and 100 more that i didn't mention for the sake of space !

who doesn't want to find and see another one?
unfortunately it also means being sorely disappointed by mediocre titles- and that leads to :

The 5 stages of grief and loss:
1. Denial; ("this isnt so bad its not so bad....really its not bad ill give it 10/10")
2. Anger; (AAAAGH THIS IS THE WOOOORST ITS ABSOULTE @$%$ S*****T!!! HATE HATE HATE! ill give it a 1/10)
3. Bargaining; ("I'll make my own- thats what ill do it will be better than everything else- ill show em a real manga/LN ")
4. Depression; (Waaaaaaaa!!! I cant write this!!)
5. Acceptance; (......maybe i should just take care of my kids....)

🤓

Why his sudden outburst? He wanted to live alone in the forest did he not? I feel the author has no clue what to do with the story anymore...

it seem like the lonely skill preventing him from getting XP while being part of a party that why his level was so low

Users who are viewing this thread