Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

It's not nearly as bad as everyone here is commenting. I'm glad I went and read it anyways.

Usually, it takes at least a couple dozen chapters for a manga to go off the rails. This one manages to betray its title and premise in about 4 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wow MC is just a simp! The first chapters were promising but this went right into garbage.

Premise is interesting, started off great with passing mark art. But somehow the story become worse and it become boring too soon

I'm starting to give up on this manga. So far since they arrived in this town/city, its been boring and aimless.
I hope the author get's his act togeather and comes up with at least a half decent plot or events...

Fed-Kun's army
Wanna know: are there any WN or LN readers here?? If so, I would like to know if in there is explained (in some way) why the Classrep seems to be so controlling to the MC, and why does he hears everything she says while she is WAY less prepared to survive in that world (this also includes the rest of her group) than him?? Also I would like to know if she is painted as a good girl with only good intentions in there too, even when she seems more selfish than anything else towards the MC (gotta guess that yes given than this is a comedy manga).

If possible, I would like to read some spoilers about this, like if the MC will always be like this, the same for Classrep and her relationship with him, or about what is gonna happen with the rest of the class. Any kind of spoilers about the direction this manga would go to will be apreciated, as I have been seriously thinking about dropping this if all the story is gonna be like this.

RAWS go all the way to 42 so I hope someone focuses on catching this manga up cuz it's pretty much dropped It went from being worked on to barely getting updated I think the translators might not like translating this

This is a hack fraud dumb peepee baby manga that poops its diapers hard.

It comes in with a premise of a protagonist with unconventional starting skills and a skill with a big caveat of no party but monster manipulation (which screams of a party primarily of monsters).

But then proceeds to not only make the protag cookie cutter "jack of all trades"/"power compiler" type move set along, is unreasonably overpowered (unless the skill "neet" does something like increase stat gain based off of luck or something), BUT THEY ALSO PROCEED THE ENTIRE MAIN ISSUE THAT THE FIRST SKILL EXPLAINED TO US GIVES!

HE JUST GETS A PARTY OF STUDENTS AFTERWARDS (unless the skill is what's making them weak).

Also, everyone's just a big meanie that struck first against the goblins before they really did anything.

AND ON TOP OF ME NOW REMEMBERING THE FIRST CHAPTER!
IT WAS IMPLIED THAT HE WOULD MAKE IS WAY THROUGH THIS WORLD THROUGH ENIENGUITY, NOT STRAIGHT OVERPOWERING EVERYTHING!
YOU HACK FRAUD PEEPEE POOPOO GARBAGE STORY!

Why does this have such a high rating.
Has game scores just eroded away peoples concept of whats a good, bad, and meh rateing is?

Dex-chan lover
Looking at novel raw...
297 he maybe
sleeps with someone? It is very ambiguous when google translated

What happened to the art? Looks kinda... rushed.
Is the translation behind or is this getting axed soon?

@konzolmester Well, need to say that to all the gatekeeping group out there, people will cry "SNIIIIPE" when their "favorite" scanlator are behind and another dude release faster with just the right amount of work, some release faster if their paypal/patreon goes up...

Ashamed ? well, this is mostly how scanlation work right now 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Says They take on more an more mangas in hope for donos, but fall behind on so many. mangasushi should stick to manga with monthly releases compared to groups like lht. Maybe the english will catch up somewhat quick since this is weekly. Sure it is generic in some ways, but its goofy. I love dungeons and dragons fantasy worlds even if they are a bit game like, but it may be hard to find new ones with so many isekais out and not so many are unique and quality

Users who are viewing this thread