Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Double-page supporter
Man, Angelica singlehandedly made the story a lot more enjoyable. It used to be annoying and trash, now it's just trash but with a decent waifu.

It's also a feel good progression story as well. Sometimes isekai stories get too filled with drama and angst that stories like these feel refreshing. The art isn't bland to look act and there is effort clearly shown in its creation. I know there are other stories like this one but unfortunately the art style of those similar get too boring and feel lacking in personality.

Aggregator gang
This really is disappointing compared to the novels. Seriously disappointing. While I understand that you'd need to cut down a lot, the entire character of the series is different.
Haruka rather than simply being crazy, is madness personified. Or he's supposed to be. It doesn't come across.
His adventures are often hilarious, when the whole world is his straight man. Or they're supposed to be.
The classmate's are likeable and their reactions are entirely understandable. Or they are supposed to be.
I want to be glad to see this drawn... if it wasn't so very disappointing in contrast.

The novels are so much more satisfying in every way. Start there, and if you like read the adaption after. You might even like the manga anyhow, until you know what it should be.

Normally they scan a bunch at once and release them quickly. Why only one chapter this time? Are they caught up to the raw?

Dex-chan lover
I like this, but I have to say it loses a lot from the novel, especially Haruka's inner monologues which are primordial chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread