Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Things went downhill since he joined the sissy girls. And still going below the pit

This is not a lonely attack on different world🤦‍♂️.
It's like those isekai with title "slow life" in it, but its no where near a slow life😂

This was loner life for like... 3 chapters, then it's some companionship stuff or whatever and it more or less just makes me question why it was titled lonely/Loner when from what I've read, it's mostly just some BS about how he's actually OP with his hodgepodge leftover skills from a first come first serve skill potluck from god

Dex-chan lover
Nice, there is official english now. They should be able to pass mangasushi if this is weekly considering they don't do monthly even.

Story instantly becomes more interesting once he leaves the girl, nice.

Go kick their asses!

Story was plenty interesting when he was around the girls. >_> Was real fun too. But this story needs a mixture of being by himself and interacting with others to maintain its coolness.

Double-page supporter
Yo... can we please stop with the shota heroes?
Not only does it make my suspension of disbelief more difficult, but it also changes the dynamic of the harem into lolis and female pedos. Both of which, I LOATHE.

Is there actually a plot? Seems like random shit happening here and there with no direction and we’re 27ch in. Nothing makes sense

@sennon There is no plot at this point, Some bad shit is happening to the classmates the MC somewhat cares about and the MC is now grinding levels during that period.

The whole plot went south after the dude and harem went to the town. I mean why would the author introduce a town where the MC leaves his harem there.
Well this had potential in many ways but the "author" is incapable of a somewhat decent story writing. Shame...

Users who are viewing this thread