Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu

@meganeftw Nah, there were boys and male teachers in ch13.5. I imagine that we just haven't seen them because talking to boys seems like a heretofore unimaginable task for our young Bocchi. That'll probably be her big trouble for the third year, seeing how good she is at making friends nowadays (with people actively coming to her for help now).

But what happened to the cover pages of each volume ☹️ !?
Also the volume end pages, i actually liked reading them. too bad they are removed from volume 4 and beyond ...

I bet no one noticed?

@Hafo Yeah you're right, also Aru bumps into a guy in chapter 5, and there were a few other examples I saw in a comment somewhere. I'm dying to see what the author has planned for them.

@xa14 I noticed! I liked the bad endings at the end of the volumes 😢 We'll just have to wait until the people at Doki fansubs get the volumes and start updating the chapters, it'll probably take a while.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so cute and heartwarming! It's like a cute, younger version of Komi-san wa Komyuushou desu.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the little beak they sometimes have when you see them from the side.

Im still kinda shook that the scanlation actually looks BETTER than the linked raws, even after reading Bocchi-sensei Teach me Scanlation.

Images look to be down on my end. Anyone else affected? I'm already to read most other manga here.

IIRC aru's best friend who is in the tennis club still not bocchi's friend. Will she become the last boss?

Users who are viewing this thread