Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu

@tankerry not sure but start from the first chappy anyways cause the anime might've missed skipped some jokes or chapters(like the neko-nako visual gag not found in the anime).

Dex-chan lover
Author covered elementary school and middle school. Maybe a wholesome (not watamote) high school story about fitting in, college story about finding your passion, and adult story about finding love is what the author wants to do next :O

Fed-Kun's army
Mangaka already called it
We are a the endgame folks
Just a few more chapters and that's it
We may never forget our friend Bocchi... she likes rice with natto

Group Leader
Ah, the original socially anxious Bocchi. This manga's pacing was amazing and didn't overstay its welcome, but damn am I a bit sad that it's over so soon. It's just an overall amazing story.

Read this previously but figured I’d comment that I’m still a big fan after all this time. Sucks that it got limited merchandise since it would’ve been nice to have a nako aru bocchi Sotoka figure. Luckily I was able to get some CDs from the anime and the Japanese manga. Would be nice to officially have this translated for a western audience since it’s a great read. 10/10

Uma das obras mais surpreendentemente divertidas q já li. Era para se algo apenas infantil e passar o tempo, e quando vi é perfeita para o q se propos. Aru é a melhor, mas todas são foda

Dex-chan lover
incredible story. the ending chapters made me remember how i wasted my life in high school and middle school :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread