Hitozuma Medusa-san to no NTR Seikatsu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
never really rated tenma tbh

Also, seems like finger of god got a new friend!.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, it's going to end with the husband being unpetrified and turns out he could see everything that was going on.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, it's going to end with the husband being unpetrified and turns out he could see everything that was going on.
And he awakens his inner netorare guy

thanos-perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be-3569028165.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why does Every thing have to do with NTR? Can't we have some wholesome stuff here.
Not diving down the rabbit hole excessively, but being netori doesn't preclude something being generally "wholesome"... i.e. someone taking a wife from an abusive spouse, or realistically,this rather odd situation. Its one of those oddities about the TECHNICAL definition, versus common usage and application. This mangaka's other work that I'm familiar with is actually quite sweet, though different.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't notice the NTR tittle, i like romance comedy but involving ntr this blatantly? no thank you. either wholesome romance or hard core NTR hentai not this in between!

Group Leader
Make the guy has a girlfriend for make my heart calm bro. NTR flag to hard for me.

Dex-chan lover
I was hesitant in picking this up until I found it the mangaka for Dark Summoner did this.

Yep, the mad lad really is a man of culture, and so I must follow this to honor his passion.

Users who are viewing this thread