Hitsuji no Kawa wo Kita Kemono - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Fake.5

Daichiiiiii, c'mon maaaan, your desire to get a conclusion to all the bullshit is admirable but.....A line's gotta be drawn somewhere! You can't trust this hoe Tatsumi! This whole event in the club should be proof enough as to how over your head you are! You're way too pure hearted and innocent...I really wanna believe this story will end with Daichi finding a good guy who beats down Tatsumi but.....I'll keep reading since this author can be surprising.

Fed-Kun's army
nope I'm dropping this now. The MC is too idiotic and he frustrates me. The guy fucked you over, stole your sister's hard-earned money and yet you love him and continue to do so. Fuck that! I can handle the initial deceit but from the second he discovered the asshole's plot, he should've either moved on or actively worked on a plan to trap him and get revenge.This wishy-washy plan to get to the bottom of it is the stupidest shit ever

@Akera93 Same, I hate these kind of ukes that forgives the seme for everything. The mangaka tried to give us seme's sob story... I cannot for the life of me forgive anything the seme did to the uke! The uke's plan is just plain stupid I was rolling my eyes backwards. The moment he entered the club, I was pls don't drink anything from a stranger. He's not there and he's not worth it, so just get outta there...Well, I'm outta of here 2

Thanks for the translation Scandoukai! I can see why Tatsumi "hates" Daichi. I think this will be the first time he is showered with love... I hope Daichi grows a backbone and at least get the money back first though.

Thank you for the chapter!

And guys chill it's not serious, this has been a typical trope in BL/yaoi series...

Thank you so much for the chapter!!

I agree that the club scene was very stupid, and it served no purpose other than bringing on a cliche act of seme saving uke...I thought the story had so much potential depicting a scenario like this, but then it just ended up like so many other stories.

Also, MC in this chapter was plain idiotic. He spilled out personal feelings to a bunch of strangers and drank a glass of unidentified liquor from them... The logic has been tossed into outer space here. It would be more believable if this scene was set in a normal bar or izakaya ( that would get rid of the useless sex slave scene and turn the focus on improving the story). The MC himself was shocked upon entering the club by everything happening around him, but as soon as someone talked to him, he let his guard down completely? I know the artist specified MC has never been to a club. Sure, he didn't know how clubs work. But what about a little common sense?

This whole chapter was very cliche to me, and I felt disappointed because I had high hopes for the story.

Yikes, Daichi is so naive and dumb to be completely trusting strangers, I'm glad things didn't further escalate from there though. Thank you so much for your hard work ❤️

Omg I really like this manga
Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

I was cheering Daichi for getting revenge or smth, now im just uuuuughhhhhhh. The only true ship is this scammerxjail..... let's see next chapter if he gets jailed or not. Thank you for the translation btw!!

You know, this MC is so fucking dumb that I legit want to see him become the terrible asshole who betrays his own sister for "love". Is this my normal cup of tea? Not really. Do I expect better storytelling from Kyuugou? Absolutely. Was the club thing a stupid cliche set up that anyone over the age of 18 would probably know to avoid? Yeah. Still, I wanna see if Kyuugou can save this. :/

MC is so cute, I love this

Don't care what the haters say and hope they end up together 😝

Users who are viewing this thread