Hogushite, Yui-san - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
i was so close to cussing Asaka out until that last page. saved
Well.. Not changing the fact that she's getting way too much attention in my opinion <_<.. Honestly wouldn't be surprised, if she appeared by now more often in the manga than Kawa-chan did 😐 Also by now it's obvious she knows Yui has feelings for Kawa, but she keeps being obnoxious 😵

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

it was a losing battle before but by gaining yuis scent karin won the battle and the war
unintentional unintended claiming of karin by yui

an infestation of rhinoceros beetles honestly would be more concerning than cockroaches honestly

Dex-chan lover
She needs to fuck off, she lost the battle now give up.

Also how much you guys gonna bet that either this time or next time those 2 go out for drinks, they get so drunk they end having sex?

Dex-chan lover
Asaka doing an Asaka. Being overly demonstrative and jealous but never saying anything concrete.

Dex-chan lover
Girl... I like you but... you should move on now.. look there's a girl that is available.

(Tho. Both of them needs a mommy figure, I wonder if they will click?)

Group Leader
You gotta feel bad for her at this point. She's fighting a losing battle here.

Dex-chan lover
Acting like this manga wouldn't be boring as shit without asaka, I like the main two but having some obstacles makes the journey more rewarding, also author might need to bullshit some obstacles just to stretch the story out, having this kind of character is important people

Users who are viewing this thread