Hoist The Colors: Forum Theme Contest [Dark]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is inspired from scissor seven, and I really like purple the background is a dark blue. please text me from improvements
F3hA1rPbIAAH1Zb
F3hA1rTbsAACnXk
purple city

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Midnight Jazz
Felt like keeping a darker theme whilst still having some life to it. Purple and dark fuchsia do that well and some cyan to spice things up a bit. Books Bought with Taxpayer's Money is a really nice casual read and I do recommend giving a try. Though I understand if the theme is a bit much as I basically took it as far as I could whilst still being comfortable with the overall brightness.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Behold, my attempt to make the dark theme even darker -- my eyes are generally not in a good place so I've been looking to tone down the bright orange and generally mute the other colours, for a while now. This is what I came up with, micro changes have been done to the many shades of gray, and a burgundian red is being the major player here as it replaces the orange. I call this the Velvet Calm.

r8piQ7M.png

oCpezoX.png

uQoCm8b.png

Group Leader
The Door to Midnight

This is a simple dark theme that evokes the subtle blues of midnight while providing a more inviting set of reds by nudging them closer to rose petals.

34Ju4Nc.png

j9ytK2S.png

I hope it satisfies. I enjoy TenSura. Hehe! Thanks for reading.

(Accidentally hit enter too soon. Sorry.)

Updates:
Ver. 1 - Initial release.
Ver. 2 - Darkened the yellow color for better readability.
Ver. 3 - Accent hover has been changed to no longer clash.
Ver. 4 - Updated all ancillary colors for consistency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread