Hoist The Colors: Forum Theme Contest [Dark]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I think... I will name it.... Aquashade! :meguu:
Seems to be a good blend of easy on the eyes with just the right bit of contrast.
I will add a preview link when I figure out how. :thonk:
2023-08-14-18-48-36-mangadex-org-bdbcdd97504c.png
2023-08-14-18-59-13-mangadex-org-6594be96ac8e.png

2023-08-14-19-05-31-mangadex-org-df0cdaba9a59.png
Not sure if more then one entry is allowed per theme type but...
Aquashade 2 is just Aquashade with custom glow translucency effect in the manga title index.

Dex-chan lover

Midnight Miku

A theme with mainly dark tones and highlights of Miku's signature aqua and red. As you can tell, I'm also a fan of everybody's favorite Vocaloid star.
My favorite manga recently is Useless Ponko, it's funny and lighthearted but also packed with feels at times. Give it a read!

Screenshots: (sorry for the Windows watermark, I'm broke haha)
LHq6tz9.png

ynAUrA7.png

URqxWjA.png

I call this theme OLED Green.

As the name suggests. It's a theme designed for OLED displays that are really popular lately. So this theme should be energy saving and also eye friendly at low light conditions (I read manga only at night so it’s very important for me). Next question would be “Why green?”. I just really like green. Also it doesn’t have a lot of blue light so it’s good for the night.

I tested this theme on my smartphone (AMOLED display) and my iPad 10.2 (LCD) with reading mode enabled. Still looked really good so I’m satisfied with the end result.

At the very end, what manga I like. I prefer romcom manga with a good humor. It always helps after a hard day at work.

If someone also likes my theme then please contact me and I will send you the URL.

PS. For my theme I had a bit different concept but sadly there weren't enough options.
x0KKXFB.png

9y6GAe6.png

ud5KPeC.png

Dex-chan lover
MangaDex Remaster. I went for a simple yet recognizable color of MangaDex with some influence of Persona5/Royal color UI's like when you hover at the scrollbar it lights up white. I wanted to make the background a bit lighter but because I'm going for P5/R theme-ish I decided not to do it. Fave manga right now is probably Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san.
8tzts5.PNG
tf0pea.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread