Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I love the art, love the interaction, very comfy and wholesome and the MC is pretty good. I can't wait for more.

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Good gal and good mc. Their relationship too keep getting better.

Dex-chan lover
surprised they don't call them american dogs, unless corn dogs are french. jeez she moves faster than okazaki on yabe

Dex-chan lover
I want to think that this manga is adorable and cute so far, but my paranoia is acting up.. ever since g*l clea*ing it's always been like this, will I be forever scarred?

as midwestern that has hot ass summers and cold ass winter, im upset we dont have more ice carving events. all we got is drive through xmas lights.

Dex-chan lover
As some have noticed, the introduction of side characters, namely the tidy black-haired, serioud kind of girl, will be the trial by fire for this manga, they got a nice thing going there but sometimes authors heavy-handedly introduce someone in an attempt to spice things up, resulting in an distaste with many (me at least), hopefully they wont go there.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude basically stumbled on a perfect 10/10 with no effort on his behalf. Don't screw this up, dingus.

Dex-chan lover
I’d gladly commit isekai if I’d be blessed with a Dosanko Gyaru Mega cutie.

She looks like the gyaru from Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru but thicker same energy as well.

Contributor
They have such cute chemistry together and luckily he's not so shy to blow his chances or not take advantage of.

Users who are viewing this thread