Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
We're missing something very important here about page 19: what color are her panties?! From the shading they look too dark to be white and maybe too light to be black. I'm hoping for red.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday Heh? Where do you live to say such things? I live in South-Eastern Canada and we're fine. =/ (Read: Québec)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@phil777 Finland. There's less than 5.5 hours of sunlight during winter solstice around where I live.

Although to be fair the only reason I'm not exaggerating about "near complete darkness" is because I'm an utter night owl and I tend to sleep over much of the sunlight because it starts around early morning.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday Ah right, you're near the Northern pole, so yeah, you do get less sunlight. =/ Well, not much one can do about that unless move south...

Realmente aprecio el hecho que se resolviera el malentendido de ser solo un compañero de salón en el mismo capítulo.

This pair is so wholesome and precious. A nice break from gyarus who bully the MC too much.

Dex-chan lover
a grandma in manga that doesn't throw the flashy fmc out and is not super strict? what sorcery is this?

Double-page supporter
That weakness to gyarus must be genetic or something. Grandma was pissed, but Fuyuki won her over in about five minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread