Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday, Actually, that's the kind of snow I meant, same one like if you went to skiing in middle of winter, you usually can't get very significant snow blankets(here at least) in only a day or two. And preferably -5 or colder, too warm and it gets too sticky when you have mittens or gloves. Dusty snow isn't a problem, when it becomes something mostly resembling grainy yellowish ice that's laid for ages it starts to become a bit hard, but, heck, give me enough time and I'd probably could use that too...

Dex-chan lover
HNNNNNNG everyone in the manga is so cute. Didn't expect grandma to be a softie ;_; Love the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan Sounds like way too much effort. With wet snow (~0­°C), it takes me about 20min to build a huge snowman larger than me (180cm).

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Chizan Oh well, then I guess you just have to be much more patient than I ever was with building stuff out of snow. I much prefer just rolling it up like people usually do.

Dex-chan lover
"She immediately earned the approval of grandma! She's invincible, unstoppable, and unmatchable!"
jojos-bizarre-adventure-pop-art-speedwagon-460x258.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
im sorry but it sounds like you never actually experienced "dry" snow
it has to be freezing for some time continuously to get that snow but its really hopeless to use it for example for snawballs, it just doesnt stick together (although it squeaks under your feet better :p people from snowy countries should know what im talking about)
sure if you work it with your hands for a while it will start to stick together but thats because it starts melting coz of all that friction

Dex-chan lover
Grandma has amazing poise, rare to see a person of her design act with that much soft dignity, she clearly is a traditional person but she has the head and heart to see past first impressions.

But against this Mega Cute Dosanko Gyaru who has any chance of resisting, she is such a good girl, real waifu material here.

Dex-chan lover
@remiska I think I know what dry snow is (from Finland here) and it should be perfectly workable, you can make snowball although it tends to disintegrate if you try to throw it, but for building purposes it's enough. And you mean that squeaky, somewhat crunchy, sound when it's very cold(the colder the better the sound gets) and you walk on undisturbed snow?

Dex-chan lover
the believable and logical thing the granny should do is do a background check on fuyuki and family to see if there is any gold digger history... but doesn't have to meddle in their relationship in any way, just silently observe and let the boy grow...

Group Leader
Glad to see that the grandmother is able to look past some parts of Fuyuki to see her kind and caring side. It's easy to look at her and just see the gyaru, and while that's part of who she is, it's nowhere near all of her. I can totally see the grandmother helping out their relationship very subtlety from the shadows in the future once Fuyuki 'proves' herself.

I want this to have an anime. God please, forget all the shitty isekais and make some god tier studio have a revelation to turn this gold into PLATINUM.

Users who are viewing this thread