Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Hol up right one minit.

Was there a misunderstanding about relationships "Just a classmate" that was resolved in the same manga within a couple of pages and not drawn out multiple chapters?

Who taught the author how to avoid cliches? Someone needs to get this person a noble prize for manga-literature.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Oh, the mangaka got me good there for a minute, I was legit afraid of what will happen after that last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Mangaka ain't following the boring cliches like many mangas of similar genre. Boy says she is just a classmate, while she says their friends and he not only said they were friends, but precious friends and even better yet in the same damn chapter. Not next chapter, or x number in the future. You can tell there will be friction between Grandma and main Gal, but it looks like grandma wants her grandson to be happy even if it main gal is not someone who fits the mold of the family. Glad a manga like this came out as Gaal Gohan seems to be ending soon.

Thank you so much for translating this manga

Dex-chan lover
I FEEL LIKE THE EMPTY VOID INSIDE ME IS BEING FILLED WITH BOILING TEA.

More wholesomeness to heal my soul. i might be overly optimistic but i feel like we're not too far off from them dating.

Fed-Kun's army
Now it's time for grandma to teach her new granddaughter how to be a proper lady!

@CyBerK same here! honestly i'm interested, but because i have a low resistance to cold, i put that tought in my heart. the coldest i can resist is 10°C, below than that, i might die.

Contributor
@Liquidxlax

I don't think Gal gohan is ending soon, Miku will only start her final year soon, it can easily take 25-30 chapters before the end.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Snow is alright but it's not worth the several months of near complete darkness

This manga has cold snowy Hokkaido as the background, but i feel warm when I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread