Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
If the 2 who were left alone got hurt while skiing the teacher could be in some trouble.
Why do they only have one teacher with them ?

Typical "introduce a new character to force a love triangle" ft. misunderstandings. I hoping it doesn't play out like that.

Oh great. "let's introduce a second love interest that will inevitably attract a host of people that aren't here for the titular gyaru and will be disappointed and/or angrily shit on threads or comment sections when she gets turned down"

it is a nice fluffy romance and the mangaka decided to add more pointless filler females that are obviously not gonna win. Every God damn time

Damn it... there was cleaning this chapter. Put a fork in it, it's done.

Love rival? Honestly I doubt it, the new gurl is way too hot for that.
Reverse love rival? I also doubt that, although the new gurl is hot enough for that.

Maybe we will be surprised and she will become something completely different. I'm hoping for a Clevebro-like wingman.
But I truly hope she will be in the main cast. That choker == instant win

What was the MC repeating all the time? Oh yes! "I prefer a tidy, black-haired, serious kind of girl"... damn, it's almost as if the author read the previos chapters

@Darudius Don't lose hope just yet. Author has been pretty good at subverting certain cliches and tropes so far and I'm pretty confident he'll do the same here.

I think the introduction of a second girl was inevitable. For the MCs ideals of a woman to be definitively challenged we needed a girl who matched his ideal girl to contrast what he has with Fuyuki, I'm usually annoyed when a second girl pops up in series like these but as many times as the MC mentioned his ideal woman one who fit those standards just had to show up. Otherwise, the series would just turn into an aimless tourist pamphlet for Hokkaido.

Users who are viewing this thread