Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

No joke, the airpods made me double take. Thought they had been edited in as a joke or something for a second.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, did you realy think something like this was not coming? He even mentioned the eventual appearence of tidy, black-haired serious kind of girl several chapters earlier after all, besides, with this kind of art and effort, the manga can't really rely on 2 MCs, most of y'all are probably afraid of annoying rival girl trope destroying the idylic pace we had up until now but author so far has been subverting most tropes and not puting out the bad ones so I think we can rest easy and enjoy the ride.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it took the author only 6 chapters to ruin the story with a pointless and unecessary rival

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Does Gyaru actually mean anything at this point besides friendly?

Also skiing with airpods seems like a recipe for disaster.

Awesome chapter, pretty sure this won’t turn into a rivalry of love or something like everyone’s speculating.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just hoping new girl isn’t a rival, or kiss Fuyuki. I swear, 90% of the time a new girl is introduced in a pretty obvious paired romance, they either constantly sexually harass the female lead, or the author forces them to get into the way of the original pair due to multiple stupid coincidences.

Even if she’s cute I can’t forgive either! :mad:

Group Leader
Unrelated, but I like how the mangaka put a lot of detail in the clothes they wear. Oddly refreshing. Character designs are OP.

Noo, please dont tell me this is turning into a harem manga. DAMNIT !!!😱😭

Dex-chan lover
Just commenting again to say that if you use airpods you need to stop. If you use any Apple audio device... don't. Get some Koss on ears at least for the love of god.

Dex-chan lover
Well she seems pretty nice I wonder what she's li-
*airpods*

WORST GIRL

Users who are viewing this thread