Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Me on page 19 :
2.jpg

I like this new girl already, but feel like we didn't need any romantic fights in this manga. Like we already had a good thing going with the main couple.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I personally hate harem stuff. Especially when it goes to the wrong route. Well i would be pleased if it ends up as a harem

Double-page supporter
In the first place, it was pretty inconsiderate of him to leave the girl all alone in the bus. Its not even a question of being awkward or not. She already said something about her insecurities and he still leaves her to be alone. What a dunce.

Dex-chan lover
Well... She's much better looking than the first girl, but still has a pretty large chest, unfortunately.

Damn that has to be one of the hottest characters designs in the entirety of Japanese art.
A literal Yamoto Nadeshiko.
Goddamn,

:O big tiddy black hair chick!
Btw this art is amazing the character designs are so unique and aesthetically pleasing

Group Leader
ngl I prefer the black-haired gyaru, Sayuri Akino. But I'm still lacking information here, we'll see.

@Isthmus IKR, this is the first harem manga I've read that has gradual romance progression and characters with such great chemistry together.
PS. Can anyone direct me to any other harem manga with such well-written romance?

Looks like this is the first introduction for the competition, this is gonna be a wild ride

Users who are viewing this thread