Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
i don't get it, just what with japanese and their obsession for harem? geezuz

New girl making a Tsubasa x Fuyuki x Sayuri threesome end less likely. 🙁

Dex-chan lover
Please ffs. None of this harem crap. We know the first girl 90% of the time wins

Dex-chan lover
originally, harem are the collective of WIVES of a single man (usually an aristocrat/monarch or just a rich guy)

when and where did a collection of girls not actually married or engaged to the same guy but are attracted to or interested in him came from?

just wondering...

by right, why not call it love triangle, and subsequent increase like before? (love square, pentagon, hexagon etc)

P/S: don't take this too seriously though...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Fixed: Fuyuki thinks Rena is half or three quarters Japanese, not half or a quarter.

Dex-chan lover
"Greige". Huh, I just learned a new word. Also, I bet the Haru-whatever girl will be "spring flower".
But I didn't want this to be a harem manga...

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck Yes I'm fully aware, but I don't see how Gamer girl or this girl are gyaru aside from the author saying so. If he hadn't called them a gyaru himself, would anyone of us refer to them as gyaru based on their design or behaviour?

Dropped becouse of harem this shit never gonna develop as all the harem out there

Pitty it was good before harem

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on!!!! Why this shit is always happening? Why you always must to be a harem manga? It was so good, seet triangle with similar but different girl... BUT NO! You must put third girl here?! Why, mister Anderson, in the name of what?!
Man im pissed... If this shit turns out this way - it will go to the dropped section...

Users who are viewing this thread