Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 If I had to guess, it's because of the connotations of each term. It used to be pretty common for the love polygons to indicate that person A likes person B while person B likes person C, who might like person A or person D or just be completely oblivious to person B, and so on and so forth, getting more and more complicated the more points you added in. Harem, meanwhile, became shorthand for multiple girls interested in the same guy, though generally only when there's 3+ girls, as 2 girls liking the same guy has pretty much become the universal definition of a love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
ok now its just pointless to add anymore girls, 2 was good, 3 is pushing it too much for me

Contributor
I really want to drop this now.

I started reading this to see a good MC discovering Hokaido with ONE gyaru, with the romance progressing naturally.

I didn't want to see a stupid harem so fast.
I will wait two or 3 more chapters, hoping to see another male friend.

Hate when the story slowly turned into harem. The first few chapters are misleading and I end up reading stuff like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck really thinks that adding more romantic interests makes the story better?

I so wanna drop this right now

Dex-chan lover
As long as the focus is mainly on Fuyuki like before, I don't care how many girls the author wants to add.

Aggregator gang
@DTonin
i'm pretty sure she's gonna be revealed as history freak and she's freaking out coz he's wearing whatever the fuck that's called

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Miku (from Quintuplets) reincarnated as a gyaru I see... well, if she's into history, not just Japanese clothing anyway. At least this gyaru seems lazy too.

Amusing that in the end the right translation for the title ended up being "Gals from Hokkaido Are So Precious."
I also don't like that this is turning into a harem series but I'll keep on reading it as long as there will be chapters available.

It's Harem. Let the author do what he wants.

MC will never leave Fuyuki anyway

Users who are viewing this thread