Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
At least stretch it out a little bit more then ADD another girl in. 16 Chapters and there's 3 already.... c'mon man

DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!! This is definitely gonna be one of the hardest harems to choose from lol. Every girl is top-level and i cant decide whose the best girl. I would hope for a harem end but i doubt it with slice of life ones like this. Good luck MC lol.

Dex-chan lover
Spit Out The Bone
115-1155777_aigis-persona-4-arena-hd-png-download.png

I guess I am the only one who finds it weird that a new senpai and neighbor is already hugging the MC even if to just feel up his clothes. I can see the grandma becoming REALLY strict following this and previous events. Although I don't mind new girls, I feel like we haven't really gotten to know Gamer Girl for there to be a new girl introduced.

Dex-chan lover
NO! DON'T DO THIS TO MY HEART! WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER CHARACTER THAT WILL HAVE THEIR HEART BROKEN!

Go the harem end route, or I will sue your ass, Author-kun

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Oh yeah, I forgot to shill the oneshot that Ikada did before Dosanko's serialization

Late now but oh well

https://mangadex.org/title/44867/kanojo-wa-mizumizushii

Stop adding pointless new girls. I've been dealing with manga for two decades now but god it still grinds my gears every time.

lo que toda la comunidad queria un super harem de gyarus tiernas, porfa prota sola decidete por una la primera si es preciso y que aparezca otro constrapeso masculino porque esto se va a volver repetitivo si nos vamos por el harem esto ya se arruino

Aggregator gang
we have genki, milf, gamer grill and ara ara. now we need loli and twins for a full set

Users who are viewing this thread