Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
Wha- How did i miss this, usually I read make sure to read every manga with a cover like that, wtf what else have I been missing on.. Thx tho.

Dex-chan lover
>short-haired gyaru senpai
HELL YEAH

> more harem bullshit
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
So it's a harem eh? This is where I take my leave boys, I can't stand to read yet another gyaru echhi harem manga.

Contributor
To everyone who somehow didn't see this coming a mile away:

a10.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>harem

Dex-chan lover
Tree, field, river. Something like mountain, lake, or spring comes next. That would be "haruyama?" That doesn't sound right. "Haruko" sounds too obvious.

Fed-Kun's army
@boogle I find it extremely weird & creepy as well. On a similar note, what was up with that whole thing where she ran her finger across his back in the library?

For some reason the girls in these stories get to be extremely quirky or manic/excited, to the extent of clearly violating the private space of people who are at that point essentially strangers (although only if these strangers are the (in comparison) bland main male character), without being reprimanded. The main character essentially has the reaction of a young career woman in the fifties. "Oh well, my boss may be feeling up my ass sometimes, but that's how it be."

Combine this with the odd thing where violent slapstick seems to be not-done when the person being violent is male and the recipient is female, when the other combinations happen numerous times, and it seems pretty clear there's a certain idea being reinforced by many romcoms. Not that slapstick violence has been used in this comic (to my recollection).

Custom title
Staff
Developer
My completely random guess is Haruna, spring greens

Users who are viewing this thread