Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
People mad because they didn't realize from the beginning this was gonna focus on gyaru as a generality from Hokkaido instead of a specific gyaru.

But then you look at the title of the manga and the naming scheme and suddenly it makes sense that it's all a reason to draw cute gyaru doing cute gyaru things, harem or no.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the grandma is worrying about all of the Hokkaido thots gathering around her grandson.

Dex-chan lover
I ship this new girl. For one, she's not drawn like a quarterback like the other two.

Fed-Kun's army
Short hair girls always win with me. I'm off the Fuyuki train from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
I was fine with Sayuri, but I didn't want a harem. Gonna be a drop for me.

it's only going to become more shit, clearly the author has no idea what to do with his characters so he needs to introduce new ones

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck We had a one shot with Fuyuki and MC more than a year ago, after getting serialised unexpectedly, people sure as hell wanted to see the two getting closer, one love rival was fine, but turning it into a harem just means a lot more stupidity and annoyances which everyone has seen plenty of times. Look at what happened to Nisekoi's one shot and the manga, for another gyaru series you can look at Gal Gohan, spent a lot of time in harem shenanigans only to go through multiple time skips and rush the story at the end for the main girl to win. This sure as hell wasn't 5toubun which was made with harem in mind, this is just yet another manga in which all the author knows to get popularity and sales is to add more heroines to appeal to more demographics.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people feel the need to let others know they are dropping a manga? No one cares. No one ever cared

Users who are viewing this thread