Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Back to normal weekly schedule

If anyone's interested, the author begun doing some occasional Youtube streams recently, both art and Fortnite:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-U4OJu-cEF2VlnM61B77bQ

Dex-chan lover
Harem
:residentsleeper:
But it’s at least decent one

Double-page supporter
Maybe I'm burned by past experience, but if somebody started acting that friendly to me without us really knowing each other, I'd be really suspicious of their motives.

Fed-Kun's army
People been screaming "Dropped!" but I don't really mind. The series is still very new, and if this is the direction the author what to take I don't really see why the outrage. Plus the new girl is decent and chill.

Dex-chan lover
@MagicalCarcrash

I think it's a bit like a dog that knows going down a particular road means they are going to the vets. Many manga readers have seen manga go down this road before and have had only or mostly bad experiences after it does so grow adverse to it. I have to admit I'm one of them; seen way too many train wrecks.

This series started with good premised. Especially recently I quite hook with this Gyaru romcom story. But WTH it became generic harem stories.

Dunno, I just have enough of harem romcom. Sometimes when I read romcom, and the stories suddenly became harem, I always thinking like this, "If the author really want to made tons of different traits of heroine, he/she can literally made other male candidate for them, rather than pushing them all to one male character (harem)."

@MagicalCarcrash

I’m just worried about how this is being developed, were the girls all introduced at once or one chapter after another then I’d been slightly relieved. But at the pace of each girl showing up and then developing interest in Tsubasa, it’s a question of “how many more?” and while each new ‘gyaru’ is nice, every new one takes away from the others.

However, mix the harem plot together with Tsubasa’s conflict of staying in Hokkaido and you potentially get a story where each girl gives him a reason to stay and the drive keep working hard to do so
as was shown this chapter

I have hope, but I don’t know if the story can reach its full potential and be satisfying.

Double-page supporter
Senpai will become a very powerful opponent in the future Harem Wars. 😶

Users who are viewing this thread