Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
lol absolutely 0% chance she's a lesbian
While I agree that it would be a nice change of pace there's just no way and I see zero hint of it anyway

I thought the bear mascot was freaky in the manga, then I saw the photos in the comments..... What the hell are these people thinking coming up with this as a 'mascot', and can I have some of what they're on? :p

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 Still probably not the weirdest looking Japanese mascot character. We should find out definitively which one that is, and then have some of whatever that particular creator was on.

@Glomoro I know Japan is full of weird shit, but a melon headed bear that eats other mascots is pretty high on the WTF-o-meter

Double-page supporter
@TitanAnteus
"I'm only assuming considering how she's the one who wants to get close to all these gals, and when the MC and smart gal were getting along, it wasn't jealousy but envy."
I don't think so. It is her extroverted personality that lets her reach out to other people no matter the gender. I also don't think like others that her arc is that of a loner per se. Maybe she is to some extent and her circle of "friends" is for the most part superficial, and she had no person in her past she had bound in a deeper relationship (which is somewhat inevitable when you wanna please everyone with the same attention and therefore reject people who wanna be closer to you beyond just "normal" friends).
Anyway to the point of jealousy or envy. I don't think she did envy or were jealous towards the gamer or smart girls up until now. I rather think she just was curious and doesn't had any other motives than just get some friendship going and get along with all on equal terms. But now in the development of the date and that the MC gets "taken away" and has a special relationship, sure envy could grow out of this. But I don't think it will be envy but rather she will realize sooner than later that she has deeper feelings for him, and with that she will claim him for herself and gets jealous (maybe even just induced by her pushy mom).

"I just said I'm liking the newer characters a bit more is all." - Sure everyone has his own preferences.
Gamer girl is cute but also borderline boring/passive and for the story not a good motor with this dense MC. All their interactions feel forced. On their own both only would make slow progress. I don't dislike her, but if they were alone the story would get boring rather quick, and only external forces would drive it to a conclusion and induce progress.
And I somewhat can't stand the smart girl. I get some serious vibes of manipulation from her. When she made the date condition I disliked it. Rather than just be genuine and ask MC out on a date without condition, she attached strings. For good grades she also has to be somewhat a control freak. Maybe she has sadistic trade. Dunno if she is written with this background theme, but I get the vibes of it.

Aggregator gang
I'm loving a little bit of Rena but please, god, just push our mc into our two main girls' arms already

Group Leader
I wonder how many 20.x chapters there will be before this arc is over? And it sure looks to me like Tsubasa is falling for the new girl...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@DirkHardpeck posted:

I will also say, I think it's highly likely that we're gonna get this reveal that she was actually totally a loner before Tsubasa moved into town, in part because she's the only one around that's that flashy. As far as I recall she hasn't really been shown to have any friends outside of MC and his growing harem.
Making chocolate for from what it seemed like basically her entire class was apparently already a tradition, and the song she sang at karaoke was said to be something she would sing every time they went. Doesn't sound like loner behaviour. In chapters 18 and 19 she was seen hanging around with a girl who had a lot of ear piercings, so her being a gyaru (the mythical fourth one, even?) seems like a safe bet. In that case Fuyuki being the only flashy one around her circle of friends doesn't seem likely either.

@AAA1 posted:

Of purity the goddess
The of goddess purity

??
What could it possibly mean! The Japanese text there is left to right, so we're not going to flip the English translation around for no reason.

@FredFriendly posted:

I wonder how many 20.x chapters there will be before this arc is over? And it sure looks to me like Tsubasa is falling for the new girl...
The same amount as literally every other time this has happened. Page one says "Chapter 20 First Half" for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
"What do you mean I can't marry all three of them?!"

"Sir, Polygamy is illegal is Japan."

"But look at them! They're all so ADORABLE!"

"...Okay, we'll make an exception."

Best end.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THIS SHIT

I liked this manga because it was very straight foward. Now we are getting into the most degenerate of all the degenerate things - NTR.

Slaanesh cultists would love this.

I might read one more chapter to see, but I think I'm dropping this.

Power Uploader
I liked this manga because it was very straight foward. Now we are getting into the most degenerate of all the degenerate things - NTR.
Lol
Cause one of previous girls just engaged with him, or confessed to him... wait, you're just speedreader, figures.

Users who are viewing this thread