Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.2

Power Uploader
@quagzlor Huyuki is constanty getting n.t.r.-ed like just yet with Tubasa going on a date with someone else.
You simply don't care, because Huyuki is not your self insert; Tubasa is — the classic hypocrisy of the self-inserter. "My self-insert can have a harem and quadruple-time, but none of the member sof the harem can have any love life outside of my self-insert.".

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Hachi015 posted:

Page 11 tells the readers its gonna be a harem end or is just me?
If anything, to me it reads like Rena resigned into giving up like two minutes after gathering up the courage to ask him out.

Removing the harem tag when

Supporter
@trapsarebetter

dude, wtf are you talking about? no one's dating here. there's no actual relationship established.
no one's even confessed.

literally the only relationship that is established is that Fuyuki's mom is married.
now idk about you, but i don't want a happily married couple, especially one as happy as Fuyuki's parents getting fucked up.

at no point have i said anything else. literally all i said is that i don't want ntr, when i was talking in the context of her mother.
(oyakodon in manga and hentai usually refers to a mother-daughter harem)

heck, if anything my comment would be against having a harem.

are... are you okay? like if something's bothering you we can talk it out.

@quagzlor
I went back trying to see how this conversation started, and.. Yeah, he seem kinda nutty, and he clearly have a bad reading comprehension.. So I don't think he is really worth your time dude.
But please, let me grab some popcorn first if this will continue. :)

Dex-chan lover
Well, this might as well now turn into harem hentai. Because I can't take it seriously as a romance.

LET THE PRECEDENT FLOW, let them have an ending per girl, routes, 1/3, 2/3, 3/3, etc. lulll

Group Leader
@Teasday
Removing the harem tag when

I'd certainly wait a chapter or two to see if yet another girl is introduced that fawns all over Tsubasa and who he finds dazzling. Like the typical harem protagonist, he seems to be the only guy in school that any of the girls are ever interested in. For that matter, have we even been introduced to any other guys? I don't remember.

Dex-chan lover
My boy had his eyes on the prize this whole time, sasuga

Death Flag confirmed for Senpai but doesn't matter because double fang Milf is the only right option :)

Still waiting for Akino's Mother to appear but since she's not the Main Fmc (It's because everything started with Fuyuki) i don't think that we will see her. Time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread