Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.1

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for next chapter's comments when people get mad when because these two kids share a room and don't end up having sex

Double-page supporter
I am now going to make several baseless assumptions about how this story will develop, and then complain about the author's poor handling of the story.

Oh wait, I don't have to, since a bunch of others are already doing that.

Dex-chan lover
So there is no beauty school on the entire island of hokkaido which also includes the city of Sapporo with a population of around 2m?

Come on Author this is super lazy writting.

Supporter
@Sabin Korean beauty products have their own style and Korea has probably some of the highest quality things. So it's not unreasonable to go to Korea to study.

Dex-chan lover
...........yeah. The plot is just as dumb now. It went downhill introducing more females.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess.... They can't find the bus and JUST SO HAPPEN to find a hotel that also JUST SO HAPPEN to be a love hotel..... And nothing will happen, somehow

Well, this was quite obvious and now author will introduce last girl to also represent last missing season as they names are based on them.
Could go with something better or more interesting, but well this is rom-com so it isn't really that much important overall.

This was cute until the "last bus/metro" which probs will be "lets find hotel, its a love hotel nothing happens or does happen" trope came in.

Lowkey hope it'll be a twist or the mom comes to pick them up

Thanks for the chapter tho!

Dex-chan lover
Not a huge fan of the studying abroad trope played so soon...actually, not a huge fan of the trope at all. Let's hope at least for some development.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x i didnt even realize that their names were based on seasons and only put that together when i saw your comment

AWWWWWW I feel both “😭” and “🥰” . My baby 🥺. Thanks for translating 😁

Is it just me or does our beloved gyaru look younger now? Actually, pretty much the whole other cast as well?

Users who are viewing this thread