Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
And then years later, Fuyuki returns ready to start everything with Tsubasa, but by that time, he already builds a harem of gyarus and have sex with them in the mansion.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, to save this manga, I ship Tsubasa's dad with Fuyuki's mom now. :> (I mean, we haven't seen their respective SO, so it's possible, right?)

This thus makes their offspring step-siblings. :3

Guys is so nervous his heart was almost jumping out of his mouth, yet he blacked out in a minute. I CALL BULLSHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

sdz

"due to negative feedback from impatient readers who speculate too much, this manga will not get enough time for a good ending"

I hope you all are happy when this finally happens and you get what ya'll deserve.

@Kozoro Haven’t kept with those mangas, but I take they are in the same boat like this one and Komi, just beating around the bush?

Dex-chan lover
And then Tsubasa got married with his neighbor senpai who picked him up after having his heart broken by the "I'm goin' to Korea without telling you how I feel nor asking how you feel, Gyaru", the end.

Dex-chan lover
cMhpz1X.png

Dex-chan lover
So after SHE is the one being flirty all the time she chickens out like this? Not cool.

Also, he was REALLY nervous > asleep 2 minutes later. Yeah, sure.

Dex-chan lover
*Author sees the axe getting closer and closer*
"OK I'LL ADD SOME FUCKIN' DRAMA!"

Users who are viewing this thread