Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.1

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@dotawolfbrother posted:

You know, I thought I wouldn't be able to read the raws for this because of the slang/accents, but I just glanced at them, and nope, it all looks like normal Japanese to me -- if it is accented, I can't tell -- So I'm guessing the dialogue quality is more thanks to the people working on it rather than any overt stylistic differences on the author's part. Big thanks to them for that: the way the characters talk in this manga is one of my favorite parts about it and has definitely made the experience for me. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks. As you can see from the language discussions in the volume extras, there's some vocab that's dialectical and some that's more like how young people speak so translating the dialogue dryly wouldn't really be accurate either - but yes, in Japanese the "accent" isn't anything crazy.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@justforthelulz posted:

I'm actually more surprised that there have apparently only been nine Hokkaido tidbits over 30+ chapters, a little under one-third.
Not that I was expecting the author to shill in every single chapter, mind you.
6uIgdlW.png

There's been 18 facts and 9 tidbits. I kinda regret the original translation, since I think "trivia and facts" respectively would've ended up more accurate.

Actually, if you check the raws the tidbit counter has been wrong for the past two times (there's two 7's), though we fixed that for the scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
Based dad, he just came back from some isekai world but resting time will wait

Fed-Kun's army
DAD: ARE U CRAZY SON WATAFAQ
SON: I NEED TO SIMP DAD
DAD: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dayum, i want a dad like this.

Hoping for the wildcard They Hook up and then the manga continues outcome.

Please for the love of god don't let her leave. Damn it! Also you axe brainlets need to stop. The most probable scenario is that she is going to leave so the other girls can catch up and make it look like they have a chance. I usually wouldn't mind but its clearl Fuyuki will win in the end anyway so its just pointless and really irks me.

Dex-chan lover
THEY FINALLY DROPPED, MY DUDE!

GO AND GET 'ER!

@Richman That scene is too much for me. I can't handle kids crying over something like that, it's my one weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread