Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.1

Banned
Based dad.

I think I would prefer if this gets axed to be honest, kinda tired of the harem baiting, specially when the other girls are really likeable as well.

Contributor
I'm actually more surprised that there have apparently only been nine Hokkaido tidbits over 30+ chapters, a little under one-third.
Not that I was expecting the author to shill in every single chapter, mind you.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

There is more. I think it was called facts before and when it changed to tidbits the counter was reset.

Dex-chan lover
Really weird pacing, not sure if I'm liking the way this is going or not.

Dex-chan lover
Traditional Japanese trope "what if she hates me for no fuckin reason" breaks in to create forced drama... So if not this hairpin he'd just left everything as is? Is that really hard for authors to come up with some reasonable motivation and behavior?

Dex-chan lover
Either his dad is still young or a hipster to boot thats my guess

Dex-chan lover
Either axe-kun is catching up or they'll actually move Fuyuki aside for the other two characters.

I'll bet this oversea course gonna last few months at best...

Also typical wait-til-last-minute to create some unnecessary drama.

Somebody should tell the author he sucks at drama and should be back at creating cute everyday gyaru thingy.

Contributor
Twintail Fuyuki, YES please !
I want her to keep this hairstyle a bit.

Also, his dad really is nice.

And seriously, stop with the axe joke. The manga is popular, it sell well too, so it's nothing like that.
I can see this as a act to move Fuyuki away (Like the infamous Kimi no Iru machi...) , because she was much more interesting than the others, and the others girls don't have a chance.

I think the story will probably continue for a long time, but i really hope the author know what he is doing, because i don't know how to feel about XX chapters without the main girl.
Maybe the last girl who will be added will be Fuyuki sister ? i bet 10$ on it.

Users who are viewing this thread