Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.1

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real for a moment. The girl getting the fuck out to a country she doesnt even know the language, to study something else when she is just a 2nd year high schooler sounds like BULLSHIT.
But when i say BULLSHIT, i dont mean your usual BULLSHIT in romcoms, no, i mean max level BULLSHIT.

All these cliches together (friendzoning himself, studying abroad, no bus + hotel, falling sleep + kiss while sleeping and now the going after her before leaving) in just a couple of chapters SURE makes it feel like the author is ending the series pretty soon, BUT i have the feeling this is nowhere the end. Dunno why, but i think it would be TOO stupid to end the series now and i dont really think Axe-kun will appear anytime soon.
I might be wrong, but its my gut feeling.

And, after saying all this, all i can say is that authors sure love to burn their own series LOL

WHAT A BRO-DAD

LITERALLY GETTING THEM A ROOM TOGETHER AND NOW NOT LETTING HIS SON LEAVE REGRETS

SUCH A REALISTIC PERSON THOUGH, NONE OF THAT "MY JOB IS MORE IMPORTANT" SHITTY MANGA

Aggregator gang
This is so cliche.
Gread dad tho.

I hope this manga doesn't end soon. It feels like it will, and not in a good way.

I was afraid the dad was gonna be the cliché of the absentee father who doesn't understand his son but he's a pure chad hehe

Goddamnit. Gamer girl never stood a fucking chance. I hope she doesn’t end with that side character.

@Tearsax

I mean, it's not as uncommon as you think. My friend moved to Taiwan without speaking a lick of Mandarin in his 11 grade year too, and a few moved there too after only having learned the language for around two months max. It's not that unrealistic tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@shoujotrash But i guess those friends moved with their parents and continued studying whatever they were studying, right? They just didnt move away alone while being minors while dropping from high school to study something else xD
There are circumstances where you just have to move away and cant plan beforehand, but this isnt her case. It feels sudden and outta nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread