Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Guys Guys Guys! Hold on. Not having another Spring girl just means: The best is probably yet to come. PRAY for this to happen

Fed-Kun's army
☑ Tomboy
☑ Tanned
☑ Swimming club
☑ Shark teeth
☑ Short hair

lr3StAI.png

Double-page supporter
THE MEDDLER HAS ARRIVED. THE PLOT TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION, NEXT STOP: MISUNDERSTANDING PLAZA.

@pantsu_invader
It would seem we are kindred spirits, my friend.

I keep forgetting that's his dad since the only thing showing his age are two small laugh lines

First, I wanna say I have no black friends not I live in a country where I even met a black person, I only ever saw them in movies and fiction.

Now, I am sure the Japanese say tanned but I don't like it, I think it sounds kinda racist.
What does a black/brown person think when they get called tanned?

I'm not trying to stir up anything, nor I am mad, it's just mild curiosity on my part.

Dex-chan lover
@ringo_juusu they say tanned because these people with dark skin you see in gyaru mangas aren't black, but Japanese people with a tan.

@ringo_juusu i would add on the response of Lex79. From personal experience, people born black/brown have not the exact same color as someone who became brown by sunbathing and you can see the difference (i might be wrong because i'm basing this on a few dozen people with tan and a few more than that born black/brown)

Dex-chan lover
@ringo_juusu
cause... she is tanned? just because someone has dark skin tone doesnt automatically make them black.

ngl, its kinda racist to assume this as well.

Contributor
Ah yes, I can I see it now: Tanned Athletic Sharktooth Tomboy Wingwoman tries to give Gamer Girl several forceful nudges in the right direction, only to cause a misunderstanding and be mistaken for a rival instead.

Users who are viewing this thread