Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Thank you for hopefully picking this up!
Thank you for the translation as well!
I honestly don't know why harem's are such a big thing, nor do I find it easy to understand why so many girls end up 'falling' for the MC, but oh well, I just hope it's enjoyable now

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of harems, does anyone know any manga with a satisfying harem ending?

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Me too. Tbh my true fear is how Teasday will react when it happens.

latest

@ZeroR3
If we go with this thinking then:
What is this? Retard season it is really that hard to chceck something before u post something stupid?? U talking about snipping like u really care about previous translator when u didnt even bother to read his translator page :p

@KingNova777 its all based on your fav girl I think. For me personally, all girls that I have supported in every harem manga I read always lost. So I got the same question as you. Although I think Gotoubun is one of the better ones I think.

Dex-chan lover
@Darx Dude relax, you don't need to go off on them.

@architeus Uhh, all I was asking was for any manga that had a satisfying harem ending so I can read it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Japanese fiction always so overly emotional? Because of all this melodrama, at some point I began to expect that one of them would confess her yuri love for the other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the body proportion is SO FUCKING BAD. Can't believe it's still so bad 35chapters in. Holy shit.

@KingNova777 renai boukun. supernatural but it's fun harem

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter
Great to see gamer girl step-up her game, but sadly, I think we all know it's not meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread