Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad a scanlation team decided to continue with their own translation. From what I was hearing the "official" EN releases left... something to be desired, to put it mildly...

Fed-Kun's army
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AKINO FTW
sadly she has no chance though
BUT ILL SUPPORT
its a yuigahama situation all over again

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Now I really want gamer gyaru to win. Unfortunately I think she'll get crushed and just smile it off while giving her blessings to them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no.
To show a pitiful face like that. And what ? She's gonna lose ? That's dumb. Still can't root for harem since it's not in my nature. Seriously author wtf.

Thank you for you hard work TL-san

Dex-chan lover
ok...pg 11 is the official moment she lost...
why? coz even if its a harem, this one has the odds stacked on the main gyaru, its like:
60% - 20% - 20%
for main girl, this girl and the neighbor

and even if the fight was more even, the moment a girl declares shes over the bullshit, its a GG. no more info needed
the girl that is open about her feelings and decides to take action always loses, coz the authors cant have the dude accept her, coz it would be the end of the manga, so nope

F and fuck me sideways im mad about this particular troupe

ty for the chapter, and thks EdibleGhost

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up!

I'm also reading the official translation, and I'm desperately hoping for a print release in my region.

7pMOaHS.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Xystus
For real. It looks like a grade schooler drew Shiki's head on page 15. Not to mention half a dozen horrible panels of the swimmer friend. I've never seen an artist's work deviate so wildly before

Group Leader
Lol eveything about this scanlation is trash, readers will still eat it up because they have the patience of a goldfish though respect

Fed-Kun's army
Who is glasses girl? Is fuyuki the gyaru? What's going on?

Fed-Kun's army
Harem its very predictable. I like the characters, but everything is just the same.

Users who are viewing this thread