Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

@Mikhail , as @Glomoro said " If you don't want to read what someone's working on for any reason at all, then don't. It really is that simple."

Dex-chan lover
UGGGHHHHH why are there too many good girls in this one.... Urghhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
@CSmith327 do they have up to chapter 35? NO. Are they releasing monthly? Yes. This means the official upload will always be over 2 years behind in releases unless they do a massive dump of new chapters so why would anyone willingly wait around for 2 years for the official to catch up when someone else is willing and able to translate the chapters as they are released in Japan and doing a dam good job at it?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up, I was so sad to have to wait for M+ to catch up !

Dex-chan lover
dang why do they hve to hurt best girl like that she needs to be happy

Fed-Kun's army
@MistLynx I dunno about you or where you're getting that it's gonna take 2 plus years, but 10 chapters in less than a month seems pretty damn quick to me. Where some groups will take 2 to 3 months for one chapter on a manga that's already finished in Japan. It probably won't be long till official reaches chapter 35. Definitely not 2 years.

MD@Home
@GxyLxrd313 I don't know where you folks are from, and frankly I don't care, but in written English we put the line-breaking hyphen at the end of the broken line, not the beginning of the next, otherwise it'd indicate a bulleted list with hyphens as the symbol, which it obviously isn't, so I'd recommend getting rid of that typesetting habit very, very quickly.

Because it looks dumb. Thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mikhail Don't be a dick the guy did a faily decent translation. I said that it was unnecessary since the official is free and seems like it'll be quick to catch up. But I don't disagree with them for doing it. We won't ever be able to read the plus version chapters on dex, so these would be the only way on here. I'm just saying it's kinda useless when the official is just as good and they're usually url linked by dex (it's not doing it for this series for some reason) And I'd like to see such talents be used on a forgotten manga instead of a manga who's translation is secure.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for picking up, official translation is too slow (compared with the speed they've done Kaiju 8)

Dex-chan lover
@amassu Well, yes, but that's also a somewhat different context than I was addressing. It's not exactly constructive, but it is also still criticism of the work on this particular series itself, which can be valuable to the people doing something so long as they take it with a grain of salt when it's pointlessly negative like this. Arguably more useful than just stroking someone's ego, I mean. Both are too far to either side with no real substance to them to be really useful, but the negative one might spark improvements while the empty positivity would probably just promote the status quo.

So glad someone picked up the series. I am rereading the official release, but I needed to know what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread